What's New With Conservation Works?
We are a partner in pollinator protection with Bee Bold Coffee, and have taken the Pollinator Protector Pledge to:
- protect the soil from harmful pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides for the health of all Pollinators.
- protect the watershed by conserving water, minimizing the use of fertilizers, and disposing of toxic household waste responsibly.
- plant forage with drought-resistant pollinator plants in my yard, gardens, and land.
- discover who came before by learning who the First Nation people are in my area, and what their sustainable land practices are.
- spread the word by inviting neighbors and community members to join in the effort to protect pollinators to restore biodiversity and food security for all.
~ ~ ~
We have partnered with PEW Charitable Trusts to raise awareness and advocate for protection of estuaries, ocean floors and more. You can join us in writing letters to your government representatives, like this one.
~ ~ ~